Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Guilty

After all the hoopla surrounding High School Musical last year (watched by over 100 million worldwide, best selling album released in 2006, a summer concert tour and now a ice show), I decided to watch High School Musical 2. I fell asleep about half way through it, but only due to exhaustion and not the show being boring. And just because I didn't find it boring, it doesn't mean that I enjoyed it. It actually wasn't half bad, though. That is, w/ the exception of Sharpay Evans (Ashley Tisdale), who proves to be I'm sure that I would have looooooved it if I were a tween.

I still don't understand the hype surrounding Zac Efron.

2 comments:

GayProf said...

I feel very out of touch. I had no knowledge of the first High School Musical. This time around, I am at least aware about the existence of the sequel. Still, I am not sure I have a full understanding of its significance -- beyond overly perfect high school students breaking into song and dance. In my day, that was called Grease.

gayborhood gringo said...

Yeah, well, I've never seen Grease or it's sequel, so don't feel too bad. And no, it's not because of my age, I've just never had much of a desire to see either.