Thursday, August 30, 2007

Past In Present

Aside from work, I have spent the better part of the week moving. I came across a box of old papers. As I shifted through it just to remind myself what all was in there, I noticed that a couple CDs had somehow gotten mixed in by mistake. One of them was Vanguard by Finley Quaye. I'm not a fan of reggae normally and had not been in the slightest up until I picked his album up on a whim back in 2000. While not every track is accessible, the tracks that are more than make up for it. If you like the track I have uploaded for you to listen to, then pick up the album via iTunes (see link below).

Finley Quaye


Artist: Finley Quaye
Album: Vanguard
Track: Feeling Blue

<br /><bgsound src=" http://www.hddweb.com/65155/Feeling_Blue.m4a"><br />

No comments: