Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm Back...

Online, that is. I finally have internet again. Of course, this week I'm still working on moving out of and cleaning my old apartment. I also have to make a trip down to Houston this weekend to store some stuff at my parents' house, as I found out I'm going to have less space than I thought at my new place.

My point is, I'll finally have time to devote to other blogs now that I have regular internet access. It'll be good to catch up with what has been going on with my fellow bloggers.

3 comments:

Travis said...

How could you not know how big your new apartment/house is?

gayborhood gringo said...

while i live in a house now, it isn't my house. i have the one bedroom and that's it. and it isn't that i didn't know how big the room was, it's that they are only giving me half the closet space available. i thought i was getting all.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Welcome back - I missed you! ;-)