Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Come On Hear The Illionoise

I love Chicago! Not nearly as much as I love NYC, but it reminded me of how badly I want to live in the city. A real city. Not Dallas.

The trip was not without it's ups and downs, but, overall, I had a blast. I've tried writing about this trip, but it came out overwhelmingly negative. So I've scrapped any recap in written form and have, instead, opted for more pictures.

Millennium Park






Michigan Avenue/The Magnificent Mile




The Art Institute Of Chicago


What is this, Return To Oz?








More Randomness In The City










Was just showing my friends the zoom capabilities of my camera and I caught a shot of this random hot guy as he was doing some work on his roof a few blocks away

2 comments:

The Persian said...

I've always wanted to visit Chicago, really cool pictures :)

I LOVE the shot of the boats!

:)

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Chicago is a hot city - your pictures brought back memories of my own recent visit there. If it wasn't for the horrid winters, I could totally live there - the people were great, too.