Monday, October 15, 2007

So Happy

I'm not able to pinpoint exactly what triggered it, but something happened in NYC that knocked down (at least partially) the wall I've had built up. I'm actually happy. I have confidence. I'm not nearly as quiet or reserved.

And while, yes, I did happen to meet a boy while I was there, I don't attribute it to him. Whatever it was occurred before I met him, since I had the confidence to approach him (which is a total first for me). Right now I'm on a high, and I plan on riding this for as long as I am able.

Oh, and the true test was yesterday when my parents came up for the AIDS Walk. Normally, they have me so stressed out that I can't even have fun. It was just the opposite...although, I can still only manage them in small doses.

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Daddy Cool said...

lol, I can relate my man. Glad it went well.

VJnet said...

Congrats on the AIDS walk! And may your trails continue to be happy :D