Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Late Morning Lullabye

I have met a boy! It was an instant attraction, similar to the way I felt when I first met my last boyfriend. The type of feeling that I've been wanting to experience since that relationship ended.

We met because I did something I rarely ever do and quite possibly haven't done before. I approached him. The opportunity was there and there was something about me that made me not want to miss it. Since then we've been communicating almost non-stop. Oh, and I should mention that he's incredibly gorgeous. If he hadn't convinced me he really likes me, I would have said that he's out of my league.

Sadly, the distance between us is too great. I am in Dallas and he is in NYC. I'm not sure why, but I seem to have no problem meeting boyfriend-material guys when I travel. This one seems different, though. BF material, for sure, but more than that.

Fate can be cruel some times.

3 comments:

Daddy Cool said...

yikes, what a dilemma. Well, long-distance things are possible for a leetle while.

GayProf said...

Maybe TX isn't the place for you.

gayborhood gringo said...

you're right prof, TX isn't for me. however, it'll have to do until i finish college or am able to afford a move and college transfer to NYC.

to clarify, i would not be moving to NYC for a boy. it has always been my intention to move there, but i'm currently resigned to waiting until i'm out of school. however, that won't be until 2011, so we'll see how much longer i'll be able to hold off.