Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm Gone

NYC is calling and I'm accepting the charges. Okay, that was lame. I'm leaving to spend four days in NYC early tomorrow morning. Every time I go on vacation I say that I won't be posting or checking the blog until my return, but I always seem to find a way. This time I'm not so sure, though. I'll be with the 'rents and I really do not want them to know that I have a blog. Or a MySpace. My mother is the far too nosy (she likes to know every detail about everything) and I try to restrict her from obtaining too much about my personal life. Basically, I just let her know what she needs to know...however, she occasionally finds a way around those road blocks. Parents aside, I have a feeling that we are going to stay busy enough so that I actually will not have time to sit down and properly blog. I'll be sure to post pictures and any video that I may take upon my return Sunday evening. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Lels_Box said...

wonderful city :) hope coming back soon too!