Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hmmm...

One of my friend's friends that I met this weekend told me that he would be coming up to Dallas in a couple weeks. He asked if I could show him around and I told him that I would. The following day, my friends and I were discussing the previous day's party over breakfast for lunch (no, not brunch), and it was casually mentioned that the guy I agreed to show around had been in prison. I wasn't concerned about that until one of them revealed that he had found out a little bit more on this guy. He was apparently there for seven years and it was for manslaughter. Of course, that's all the information that they were able to get out of the guy, so I don't know what type of manslaughter. I thought my friends knew this guy well, which is why I agreed to show him around. Now I'm a little nervous, but I don't know if it is really justified considering I do not have all the details. Maybe I'll convince a friend of mine to join us or something.

2 comments:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Everyone deserves a second chance...

danny/ink2metal said...

i'm sure the guy doesn't want to advertise his stint in jail but at least he did admit to it. that shows some sense of character.

but having a friend come along isn't a bad idea.