Wednesday, March 05, 2008

We Always Have The Rhythm Here

I'm running on fumes today after only a couple hours of sleep. That said, I don't feel up to writing much today; therefore, I'm gonna let Last.fm do it for me:

Tilly And The Wall sprang out of Omaha, NE - a Midwestern band of like-minded friends with pockets full of melodies, and a lot of pockets. The serendipitous result of five Omaha residents with a penchant for the same classic '60s pop, boy/girl harmonies and Americana folk records, Tilly and the Wall celebrates the petulant, determined, feisty nature of youth. They rejoice in tales of dreams followed, mistakes made, and hearts broken.

They are currently blowing up all over the blogosphere with their latest offering Beat Control. What surprises me is that it will not be included on their upcoming album. Fortunately, as of yesterday, it's been made available as an EP on iTunes. Use the links provided below to go download it.




Check out more over on their MySpace page. Use the link(s) below to purchase their tunes:

Tilly and the Wall
US
Tilly and the Wall
UK

1 comment:

jeremy said...

My guy is at their show tonight. He's been a fan for a while.
I guess any band that eschews a drummer and replaces him with a tap dancer is cool in my book.