Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Put Your Records On 07.28

Returning to my deep-rooted gringo heritage, I've been searching for some great Spanish music lately. I know that there is plenty out there, but it's difficult for me to get into a song when I can't sing along. The only other option is that it have a great beat, one that can sustain my interest throughout. Lately, only the likes of Bebe, Julieta Venegas and La Oreja De Van Gogh. I had been itching for something new and finally found it in the Argentine electro-rock band Miranda!. I had been introduced to them about a year-and-a-half ago, but only to their infectious single Romix. Now I have their latest album, El Disco de Tu Corazon, and it's choc full of great tracks...including one feating the aforementioned Julieta Venegas (who seems to be guesting on just about every Spanish album as of late). Pick up their album via iTunes using the link below.
Miranda


Artist: Miranda!
Album: El Disco de Tu Corazon
Track: Hola

<br /><bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/65155/Hola.m4a"><br />

No comments: