Saturday, July 21, 2007

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

I hung out w/ a friend that, while he lives reasonably close, I rarely get to see. We went out to dinner and to the movies (to see Hairspray). I wanted to see it, but wasn't in a rush. Fortunately, my friend was, but only because he was banned from seeing Harry Potter until his boyfriend gets in next week. This movie was a lot of fun. Great songs, dancing and John Travolta in drag! And, as if that wasn't enough, it has Christopher Walken singing and dancing, too. What's not to love? It's a great movie and I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

For some reason I just can't get excited about this movie - maybe it's because I have seen the thing so many times (other versions, including stage).

The Persian said...

I can't wait to see it, I watched the first few minutes online via this pirate site (but shut it off so nothing would be ruined). It looks really good, even though Hairspray is my least favorite John Waters flic.

Hope you are doing well buddy :)