Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Imagine

Shake n' Blake sang John Lennon's Imagine, and, while it wasn't his best performance, it was sincere. I thought he did a great job, but, then again, I am a little biased. For the first time, though, Melinda Doolittle took away a majority of the attention I usually lavish on Blakey. I was blown away by her performance of Faith Hill's There Will Come A Day. It would have been a better choice to close the show on. Jordin Spark's performance was not as great as the judges insisted it was. But, as usual, all things come back to Blake. If you missed it, here is video of his performance earlier this evening:




2 comments:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

So what IS/WAS Blake's best performance? It seems like every week we're saying "it was good, but it wasn't his best performance"!

*WINK*

gayborhood gringo said...

actually, i think his best performance was time of the season, but i'm quite fond of somewhere only we know. that could be because the song is one of my favourites and because it was the very first time i saw and fell for my blake.