Monday, April 23, 2007

Hung To The Over

So yesterday I joined my friend T for a bi-annual crawfish feast at a local bar. I had gone with every intention of not drinking...mostly because I had just found out that my roommate is moving out much sooner than expected (so I'm kind of screwed financially at the moment as a result). However, once I got there, I quickly discovered that any and all drinks were only $1. How could one possibly turn that deal down? T and I each spent $10 (it went a looooong way) and got pretty much hammered on their hurricanes. While it was fun at the time, I'm paying for it this morning. It was worth it, though. We had a lot of fun and, thanks to the adult beverages, I was a lot more social than I normally am.

However, as I said, my roommate's moving out has really put me in a bind. No more partying for a while and I'm definitely Ramen noodling it for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Sounds like you had fun! Enjoy it NOW because as you get older the hangovers become less and less bearable! *WINK* Thanks for all your posts on my blog, too - it was nice to have so many!