Tuesday, April 10, 2007

First Anniversary

One year ago today, my friend Adam encouraged me to start up my own blog. I'm grateful that he did, because I have met so many interesting and wonderful people.

There have been a lot of ups and downs over the past twelve months. I started this blog to, more or less, attempt to keep my mind occupied. I had just broken up with my first love and needed to stop focusing on that loss. This blog has helped me gain more confidence in myself and I think it's easy to see that progress when looking back over my writing.

Also, I know that I promised you pictures from the Pooch Parade this past Sunday, and I still plan on delivering. I was out late Sunday and then slept all day yesterday (had a sore throat, meds knocked me out). I still have to tweak the pictures, but as soon as I am finished doing that I'll be posting them.

Thanks to everyone for reading my blog. It means a lot that a lot of you return on a regular basis to check in. I wish I could be better about this, and plan on it now that I have a new schedule at work.

3 comments:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Sexy man - CONGRATULATIONS! I do indeed enjoy your blog - you have a gentle and fun way of writing about your life. I'm glad blogging has been good for you, and I can totally relate to that experience. I'm looking forward to another year of Gayborhood Gringo. ;-)

Darin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Sorry this greeting is late!

Daddy Cool said...

Happy blogiversary! Keep it coming!