Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On Pins And Needles

I hate being held in suspense! My friend just called and told me that he needs to show me something, but that it has to wait until this evening. He won't even give me a hint as to what it is. So today will be spent wondering what the hell he's going to show me.

The only thing that I can even think of is a dog. His mother is supposed to be coming up some time this week and she may be bringing a chihuahua for me (since she raises them in Mexico). Since he says that he hasn't heard from his mother about if she is still coming up or not, I'm pretty much eliminating that.

I can't possibly think of something so important that he would need to drive 30 minutes out of his way to show me before I possibly head over to Adam's house for our Project Runway Wednesdays. That is why the dog is still a possibility. Especially since he mentioned a few days ago that his father was supposed to come in for a visit (separate from his mother's), as well, and he could have brought the dog up. Eh, wishful thinking perhaps.

UPDATE: Well, it isn't the dog. :( He just wants to show me his portfolio. I knew this, but assumed it was something else since we had made arrangements to review it tomorrow evening. He called today and was being all secretive and made it out like this was something really important and a surprise. I got all excited for nothing! Well, not nothing, as I'm sure the portfolio will be great, but still...

No comments: