Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Life With Zadie

Zadie, my new puppy, has been adjusting to her new life here in Dallas; which means that I have had very little time to devote to my blog or sleep. Due to her being weened from her mother at least four weeks too early, I have to make sure she is fed every three hours and keep her away from other animals. No, I'm not complaining, because it is soooo worth being exhausted. She is the cutest, sweetest thing EVER! My opinion may be a little biased.

Okay, I'm off to continue bonding w/ Zadie. This Friday I head to Vegas for my sister's wedding, so I probably won't be posting again until next week.

Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puppies are a huuuge amount of work. I remember the days of having to leave work to let Nemo out.

Have fun at the wedding!

The Persian said...

I want my own little Zadie :)

You are a parent now, no need for explanation. I had to go back and watch that adorable video again.

Have fun at the wedding!

*hugs*