Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Beware Of The Dog

Okay, so I was fooled...but my initial guess was right. My friend did surprise me w/ the puppy! It only took a couple months...which, since the one I have now is only one month old, means that I didn't get the one I was initially going to get. She's a chihuahua. I had to compromise on the name, though. I was set on one, and my friend wanted to name her for me. I made the name he chose her middle name. Here's Zadie Lola (the Zadie is for my favourite author...Zadie Smith):




5 comments:

The Persian said...

omg that is the most adorable puppy I've ever seen, the video was so cute!!

I never saw a chihuahua puppy before.

:)

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. Congratulations! Love the little video.

VJnet said...

Zadie is so adorable! An only a month old. I thought puppies were supposed to nurse from their mother for at least 3 months or is it 3 weeks before they could be separated? I don't know. Congratulations!!!

Trunk Guy said...

What an absolute sweetie - he's so small and cute ;)

Doghigh said...

This video is one of the most adorable things I've watched in a while. She is beyond cute!!

Congratulations!