Monday, October 02, 2006

How Could I Say No?

I logged into MySpace and saw that I had the following new message:

"well i'm looking for my perfect man or boyfriedn you seem like a nice guy well i'm curently in college i would love to know you more well my parents want to kick me out of the house cuz i'm gay i can't go to my family cuz they are agaisnts it too i need someone who could support me or be there for me as my man that's why i need a boyfriend you seem like you could be a nice guy hope to hear from you"

He's in college? I hope English isn't his major. My grammar isn't flawless, but I'm amazed that this actually passes nowadays. I don't know about you, but I like to know where sentences end and begin.

I should also note that I do not know this person. He is not on my friends list and this is the very first message that I have ever received from him. Hopefully it will be the first of many more!

Ah, MySpace. An endless source of entertainment.

1 comment:

The Persian said...

I still have to utilize the wonder that is Myspace. I have had an account for a long time but hardly ever use it.

He sounds interesting.

:)