Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Travelin' Thru

I have the opportunity to cash in some of my stock options at work, and I’m going to do it. Some of you would never even consider it, but I’m in need of a vacation. Now, you’re probably saying, “but Jeff, you just took one two weekends ago!” No, I did not. I took a trip to a family function. Unless I have no obligations other than relaxing, I don’t consider it a vacation…especially if family is involved.

Depending on how much I can get back, I am actually considering taking two trips. In August, I’m planning on spending a few days in Boston. I have a couple friends there that I’ve known for a few years that I would love to finally meet in person. I have also never been to Boston, but it looks like a beautiful city. It’s also rich with history, so I’m eager to experience that aspect, as well.

In October (already a busy month with my sister’s wedding and my best friend’s move to Spain), I may be headed for my favourite city, NYC! Rocco, my aforementioned best friend, has never been, and he is considering going with me. Since I haven’t been in over two years and I’ve had to push back my move, it is time to go. Now all I have to do is find someone that will let us crash at their place so I don’t have to pay for an expensive hotel.

Okay, I’m off to bed.

Sweet dreams!

No comments: