Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mr. Fabulous?

Nope, I'm not referring to the guy I met Friday night. He's a nice guy, but not bf material...at least not for me. We'd be bumping tacos, and, besides, I want a more masculine guy. But I digress...I haven't posted new music in a while, so I thought it was about time.

Last night, in between naps (the entire day was spent in bed, except for trips to the restroom, of course), I stumbled onto a new band while surfing the world wide web. Men, Women & Children are a new band that are disco fabulous electro pop. The most obvious comparison is Scissor Sisters. If you like that band, there’s a good chance you’ll find yourself enjoying this one. The song I have playing is “Who Found Mr. Fabulous?” It is from their self-titled debut album. I hope you enjoy it.

Project Vote Smart


No comments: