Friday, April 28, 2006

You Could Be Happy

I just got a copy of Snow Patrol's new album Eyes Open, and the song You Could Be Happy stood out to me. I'm not sure that I would say it is because it is the best track on the album, as I think it has more to do more with the lyrics. I could easily "dedicate" this song to my best friend. He is moving away soon and I don't get to go with him like I really want to, but I don't want to hold him back from being happy and following his dreams. I won't say much more, cause he always tells me that I say too much. So, if you like this track, give the rest of the album a listen to. And buy it on May 9, 2006.

**If you get a ? where the player is, just hit refresh. I had to use a different upload site, and it doesn't work as well as the one I usually use**

No comments: