Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh

So I told you that I would be back, and here I am. A little later than I said, but better late than never...right? I swore to myself that I was going to avoid posting songs by female artists (or groups w/ a female on vocals) because this blog has way too much estrogen for its own good. I know I'm gay and all, but still. well, my best friend informed me that one of my favourite Mexican singers was back with some new material and I just couldn't resist posting here since I've fallen in love w/ the song. You don't have to know Spanish, this song is addictive regardless of what language(s) you understand. The artist is Julieta Venegas and the song is Gol. It was originally done by Anita Tijoux (she actually is featured on this version, as well), but Venegas got a hold of it and put her twist on it.





No comments: