Monday, June 09, 2008

Lets Try This Again

I have good news for anyone that has been waiting for me to return to this here blog: I'M BACK!

I'll understand if you have your doubts, as I've said this before in the past month. This time it's true, though. Since I am only home roughly two days out of the week, I have been trying to simultaneously get settled in my new flat and go out exploring my new home. Naturally, the blog suffered as a result. But never fear, I am back in nearly full mode. Unfortunately, the site I use to store all the music I pay here has canceled my subscription because of an issue with Paypal, so I'm going to spend my free time this week searching for another site. So while I'll be updating, new music will most likely not hit the site until this weekend.

No comments: