Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What's Good?

Nothing. Two things have really stood out to me while I’m sitting here watching the American Idol finale. Aside from the unbearable Golden Idol awards and the joke this entire season has been.

First – What the fuck was up with Toni Braxton? Was it just me, or could you not understand anything that she said? She seemed to be drunk or something. And did you notice Taylor’s reaction when she tried to get him to put his hand on her waist!?

Second – There was only one thing that came to mind when that guy picked up the award for “best impersonation.” Come on, say it with me now, “BLESS HIS HEART”

Oh, and now Prince. How desperate is he? I say VERY, considering how poorly his latest album is performing. And poor little Seacrest was dissed. Prince made sure he jetted off the stage before Ryan could get to him.

I know this isn’t much of a post, but I’m busy prepping for a trip this weekend. But I promise to back in full swing by next week.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Waaa, I totally missed it. I was watching the game. Poor Prince, maybe its time to change names again?