Monday, May 29, 2006

Far From Home

i'm reminded of why i hate traveling...delays. Nearly every flight i take is delayed in some manner. This time around, my flight has been pushed back, BUT there are two flights originally scheduled to depart later than mine that are now flying out before. I understand why it works out that way, but that doesn't mean it sucks any less. I am so ready to get back to my bed. I haven't had any rest this entire trip.

just so i don't come off bitching the entire post...there is one good thing! There is plenty of eye candy to stare at. Yum!!!

**UPDATE**

i know now why this flight in particular has been a pain. My seat number is 13A. Yep. I am on the plane now, but there are storms rolling in. Plus, there is a screaming baby in my row.

but i am focusing on the negative. At least this hot spanish guy asked me what boarding group i was in. He wasn't flirting, but at this point, i take whatever i can get.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Well I hope you make it home safe my friend. Are you taking pictures of the candy. You know if you take a picture it lasts longer.