Friday, May 26, 2006

Fly Me Away

I'm on a plane that will eventually be departing and headed for chicago. Why do we say "on a plane?" i mean, are we sitting on the plane itself? No. We are inside the plane. Actually, i think George Carlin has some material about flying where he ponders the same question.

why am i posting while sitting on the plane, you ask? Because the lady's seat in front of me is wet. From what, i am not sure. Since it is a full flight, they have to replace her seat. I am assuming just the cushion part. I hope. Otherwise, we may be sitting here for a lot longer.

i don't want to run the battery low on my cell, so i am going to wrap this up.

I hope all of you have a fun, safe holiday if you are in the U.S. If you are outside the states, i hope you have a great weekend.

peace.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Ewww. Strange wetness on the seat in front of you? That sounds so gross.

Jihadist Jerry said...

Always bring Lysol on plane, people is germy