Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Put Your Records On 06.05

I had expected more from Beyonce and haven't been all too impressed with Rihanna, so I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the new album from Jamelia. If you haven't heard from her, it's probably because you reside in the US. A few years back, she was blowing up the UK charts with a string of hits (DJ/Stop, Thank You, Superstar, etc.). She has changed her style up this time around, distancing herself from that last album and embracing a funkier form. Compared to some other mainstream crap that is being tossed out there these days, this is a welcome change of pace. The track I have posted here is Ain't A Love. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Daddy Cool said...

That's a fun track. Is she on iTunes?


Two of my favorite female singers are brits Gabrielle and Heather Small. Gabrielle's Rise album is amazing.

gayborhood gringo said...

Only three tracks are on iTunes. The album will be available in the UK on 9.25.06.