Friday, September 29, 2006

Change Of Opinion

I know earlier that I thought the winner of Project Runway would be between Laura and Michael. However, after looking at the designs over and over, I am surprisingly leaning more toward Laura and Jeffrey. Jeffrey really surprised me with his runway. It isn't like anything he showed during the previous challenges, and I kind of like it. Michael's street safari seems a little too tacky now, whereas previously, I think I was choosing not to see that since I want him to win. I'm still hoping they declare him the winner, though, as I think he tremendous potential.

Alright, I'm out of here. My mother flys in tomorrow, so I probably will not be posting until she leaves on Sunday. I'll be sure to post pictures from the walk.

Have a wonderful weekend all!

1 comment:

jeremy said...

I agree. Michael is the fan favorite far and away, Jeffrey's collection felt more complete and looked really well-made and from a more cynical point of view . . .
I also think Laura might win because she is the most like the INC brand.

I'm on pins and needles (god, that was a bad pun).

P.S. Great meeting you!!