Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Put It Behind Me

I’ve been rather neglectful of my blog, I know, but I really needed some time away from a few things. The case I was a juror on had a bigger impact on me than I had hoped it would, and I’ve been trying to keep my mind off of it. Thankfully, I’ve been successful, at least for the most part.

You may recall that on the first day of jury duty I caught a really cute guy check me out. Well, I came across his profile on MySpace and decided to send him a message. Since then, we’ve spent a lot of time hanging out. He’s an incredibly sweet, easy-going and sexy guy, but, for reasons I’m not going to get into here, I doubt that this will evolve into anything more than a friendship. Right now, I’m really enjoying actually being interested in someone else. When my last relationship ended, I was afraid that my intense feelings for my ex would hinder any future boyfriends. I don’t want to be in a relationship if I’m still in love with someone else…it wouldn’t be fair to the other person. I’ve been that other person, so I know first hand that it isn’t fun. But, in the brief time that I’ve know this new guy (lets call him ‘T’), I noticed that I haven’t really been thinking about my ex. For me, this realization that I can move on is just what I’ve been needing.

So, that’s basically what I’ve been up to lately. Just hanging out w/ friends (not just T) and keeping my mind of certain things. I promise to post on a far more frequent basis now that I’m in a better place emotionally.

Hope everyone has been doing well.
XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

Give yourself the time and space you need. Nothing related to emotions happens on a schedule. Have fun!