Tuesday, September 02, 2008

All The Calories They Eat

I know I've been away from the blog for a while...and I'm actually considering taking a break for a little while longer. Right now it just seems like a chore when I post, and something like this shouldn't. That just tells me that my heart just isn't in it right now. But I've hit a bit of a rough patch here lately, dealing with being a little bit homesick (just missing my friends back in Texas a bit). I expect to be back up and running after my visit back "home" this time next month.

All that aside, though, I just stumbled across a great emerging artist. She's a Brit and, at least with the song I'm posting, sounds very ABBA-esque. Of course, I'm not the biggest ABBA fan, so I may be way off on that comparison. Judge for yourself, though. The singer is Marina And The Diamonds (despite the name, it's just her) and the song is Girls Girls Girls.




1 comment:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Hope you keep your chin up - you'll find NY will feel like home, too - it just takes a while. Having just relocated to the state myself (though I'm from this area and have family and friends in NYC and PA) I get a bit homesick too - more for people than place.