Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Ain't Freakin', I Ain't Fakin' This

Okay, I'm freaking out! This has been an overall great day. For starters, I finally secured an apartment in NYC. Then iTunes has The Ting Tings up for grabs for free (for which I made the comment that all they need now is an iPod commercial to get them the mainstream exposure they so rightly deserve), then I found out that I should receive an offer on a new job tomorrow and now I've just learned that the aforementioned The Ting Tings actually have an iPod commercial AND a new song. It's called Shut Up And Let Me Go. Oh, and their highly anticipated (and not just by me) debut LP, We Started Nothing drops on May 20th. I don't think I could take any more good news...check out the new iPod commercial below...

4 comments:

libhom said...

Congrats on finding your apartment.

Daddy Cool said...

woo-hoo, you go boy!

VJnet said...

Congrats on the move! You're closer to me now :) Maybe we'll bump into each other on the street the week of NYC Pride.

I'm gonna have to check out The Ting Tings.

Anonymous said...

Ting Tings are awesome, Im going to see them in Newcastle on Tuesday :)