Saturday, November 04, 2006

To My Fellow Bloggers

I miss you guys, and I am sad that I haven't been able to keep up w/ your blogs as I would like to. I miss reading about what's going on in your lives, but mine has become so much busier in the past month. October was very kind to me. It brought me Zadie (my puppy), my sister's wedding, a relationship of sorts (unfortunately, a long distance one) and a full schedule.

I have a new found respect for all parents of human children. My puppy has brought much joy into my life, but also very little rest. Rest assured, though, I will be back and up to date w/ your blogs. For the time being, you may just notice me posting on my blog, as I tend to do so from work (I choose not to visit any other blogs just in case a post isn't work friendly - better to be safe than sorry).

Alright, I'm off to try to get some rest.

p.s. - Go see Babel if you get the chance. Adriana Barraza gives a heartwrenching performance and deserves an Oscar nomination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puppies are lots of work. I'm so glad that for the most part our dog is self-maintaining.