Thursday, February 07, 2008

So Come Along, It Won't Be Long

Just finished purchasing tickets for Sia's concert on March 15, 2008. I'm curious to see what she is like in person. From the few videos that I have seen of her, she doesn't come across as what I would expect. It's not a bad thing, mind you.

If you aren't familiar with her, you must check her out. Her voice is stunning. She has such range, it's beautiful. I'm eager to hear it live! It's also a little more special because it's one of the last things I'll be doing here in Dallas. In order to stay on track with my moving budget, I'm not really able to get out and do too much over the next three months. So, before my going away party, this is pretty much the last thing I'm planning to do with some of my friends.

I'll be sure to post any pics and videos that I am able to take during the performance.

Check out her song Buttons. It's a bonus track on her album Some People Have REAL Problems (which is available at your local Starbucks)




For additional songs + tour dates, head on over to MySpace. To buy the album, use the iTunes links below:

Sia
US
Sia
UK
Sia
Australia
Sia
France
Sia
Sweden

No comments: