Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Favourites

So it's the end of the year. A wonderful year, indeed. Aside from moving to NYC and getting a new job, the year was full of amazing concerts and brilliant music. Tomorrow I will post my favourite songs from the past year, but today I am focusing on albums. Keep in mind that this is not a best of list, just a list of my favourites. In keeping with the last post, I'm listing 29 to coincide with my age. Also, I don't feel much like explaining what I like about them, as I just am not really in the mood.

1. The Ting Tings, We Started Nothing
2. The Killers, Day & Age
3. of Montreal, Skeletal Lamping
4. Santogold, Santogold
5. Ladyhawke, Ladyhawke
6. Jape, Ritual
7. Nervous Cabaret, Drop Drop (In A Little Bottle)
8. Robyn, Robyn
9. Vampire Weekend, Vampire Weekend
10. Adele, 19
11. MGMT, Oracular Spectacular
12. Cold War Kids, Loyalty To Loyalty
13. Sigur Ros, Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust
14. Dolly Parton, Backwoods Barbie
15. Hot Chip, Made In The Dark
16. Ane Brune, Changing Of The Seasons
17. OST, Waltz With Bashir
18. The Submarines, Honeysuckle Weeks
19. Sia, Some People Have REAL Problems
20. Keane, Perfect Symmetry
21. Cut Copy, In Ghost Colours
22. Duffy, Rockferry
23. Sneaky Sound System, 2
24. Russian Red, I Love Your Glasses
25. Lykke Li, Youth Novels
26. Laura Marling, Alas, I Cannot Swim
27. Barbara Carlotti, L’ideal
28. Little Pictures, Owl + Owl
29. The Tom Fun Orchestra, You Will Land With A Thud

No comments: