Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Things Could Be Different (But They're Not)

I thought that I was having a bad day simply because I had to work. I was quickly put in my place when one of my dearest friends called to let me know that they just found out they are positive. They are a determined and strong individual, so there is no doubt in my mind that they will fight this with all they have.

If you are sexually active (even if you're not), go get tested. There are many places that offer these services for free, just perform a google search for your area.

1 comment:

Jimmi said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. You are right, we all think we have it bad but there are so many more people that have worse days. I complain every day about having a few extra pounds, or wishing I had a little extra cash, but it pails in comparison to people that have bigger issues. It is a wake up call to make the most of our lives instead of hitting the snooze button!